WHO ARE WE?
NeuLion is the worldwide leader in creating interactive digital experiences for viewers across the worlds of professional sports, college athletics, cable and entertainment networks. We deliver, distribute and monetize live and on-demand content across every Internet-connected device imaginable and stand at the forefront of the media-technology revolution. There’s a reason the world’s biggest brands including NFL, NBA, UFC, BT, Carrefour, ITV, Univision, Big Ten Network, the Ivy League and more, trust and rely on us: we are proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital TV.
Working at NeuLion is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. We work harder than anyone else because are passionate and believe in what we are doing! We are on a mission to continue to change the future of TV and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
An experienced client product manager, with proven capability of working with a range of clients to help define and deliver live or Video-on-demand OTT solutions for our EMEA client base.
THE EVERYDAY VIEW
Working as part of the commercial team, the client product manager will work closely with the commercially focused Account Management team to work with clients to understand their priorities and help define service enhancement which will help continually improve and evolve their services to improve overall performance.
The client product manager will be expected to work with clients to understand their KPIs and datasets to then define roadmaps based on their market demands. The role will include analysing our client’s main competitors and defining areas of differentiation. Working with engineering, design, project management and marketing, the client product manager will help design and develop market-leading features for our clients helping to transform the way our client’s customers watch sports and entertainment in-home and on the move.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- Experience of working alongside Account Managers
- Experience of working across multiple client’s services
- Experience of working on Live or Video-on-demand streaming products
- A proven track record in product management ability to multi-task, motivate teams, and ensure project success
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and methodical, data-driven approach with attention to detail
- Self-starter, uses initiative to identify projects, define scope and troubleshoot problems