Full-Time Director of Product-Platform
As a Director of Product Management at Procore, you have a wide-ranging, dynamic set of responsibilities. You’re core function is to grow, develop, and lead a team of Product Managers that create and ship winning products for Procore. In addition, you serve as Product Lead for your product area, setting the vision and strategy for your area, and working with your PM team and their respective development teams to execute against that vision. Internally and externally, you represent your product area – you must lead, inspire, and drive confidence in everyone from Procore’s executive team, to Procore’s largest customers. This is a challenging role, where no two days are ever the same.
For this specific position, we’re looking for a full stack product leader – someone who has the ability to set strategy for a product team to execute against, and someone who can get their hands dirty and execute against the most challenging of product problems. You’ll be working on ConstructionOS (Procore’s platform) supporting our many product lines, leading teams that are creating extensible frameworks that make developing products on top of Procore as straightforward as possible. You’ll also be leading our teams that manage our Procore Connect product line, which consists of our public API, our developer portal, and our App Marketplace, where app developers publish the integrations they’ve built. This is a role where we’re expecting nothing short of excellence on a day-in, day-out basis.
- Hiring and management responsibilities for your product team.
- Partner with Engineering and UX leaders to lead and grow your division of Procore’s R&D team.
- Develop and evangelize product strategy internally and externally, to everyone from Procore’s executive team to Procore’s largest customers.
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Ensure that startups, partners, and internal developers are successful building applications and businesses on the Procore platform.
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required
- 6+ Years of Pure Product Experience
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Recent experience with managing or supporting 3rd party partnerships and API integrations
- Recent experience with Enterprise Software delivered as SaaS/Cloud
- Prior experience running a Product team
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with and execute under ambiguity
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That’s why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.