Full-Time Director Product Management – Payer
BioIQ is seeking a full-time experienced and passionate Product Manager, Payer, who understands the health care industry, particularly in the payer market. In this position, you will bridge technical and business worlds and design experiences creatively and with strong problem-solving skills. You will lead matrix teams including sales, marketing, Finance to ensure delivery of a full-experience. Your job is to articulate what a winning product looks like, rally a cross-functional team to build it and iterate on problems/design/features until you get it right. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps to drive product development. You are curious and continuously learning. You are responsible for delivering products that are valuable, feasible and useful to our customers and users who are health plans and their members, and internal BioIQ users. Our goal is to provide experiences for our customers that allows them to deliver value-based care and close gaps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Lead cross-functional team to define product and deliver a new platform for payers, internal users and members.
- Enhance and maintain product vision and roadmap.
- Work with design to develop best user experiences and employ continuous discovery methods.
- Be the voice of our customers; interview clients and advisors, translate user needs into detailed requirements and roadmaps, and effectively become a subject matter expert in the value-based care industry.
- Work with engineering to define requirements, stories and understand technical specifications and to drive development efforts.
- Foster a culture of product management excellence focused on strong leadership, achieving buy-in from stakeholders and influencing cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables.
- Work closely with sales, clients services, marketing and clinical team to understand the market/customers to ensure product/market fit, conduct customer research and support customer acquisition.
- Define, measure and evaluate success and outcome metrics to drive product
Competencies and Qualifications
In addition to an understanding of, and commitment to, the mission of BioIQ, this position requires:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Product Design
- 3 -5 years in Health Care, Health Care Consulting or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years experience in product management for B2B2C products.
- Experience in health care technology and delivering complex products in a data-oriented discipline.
- Able to process and synthesize information.
- Experience owning comprehensive, SaaS based roadmaps and projects end-to-end.
- Fearless in tackling complex problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities while working cooperatively with others to maintaining positive working relationships, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Ability to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product and influence individuals who are not your direct reports.
- Cultivates strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with a consultative slant
- Strategic and analytic thinking skills with a focus on detail
- Seeks constant learning, professional organization involvement and continued education
- Drives for results, removing barriers and bringing solutions instead of problems
- Skilled at prioritization and exceptional time management skills, while keeping self organized in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Upholds high performance standards and a strong desire to outperform his/her peers
- High degree of empathy for customers and users with the ability to understand the customers pain points
- Has an understanding of ethical behavior and business practices to ensure behavior of self and others is consistent with the values and policies of BioIQ
BioIQ simplifies health testing for health plans and enterprises of all sizes and empowers people to take action to improve their health. The BioIQ Platform provides tools for orchestrating at-home health testing programs and biometric screening events across multiple vendors, as well as multi-channel communication tools for engaging and motivating participants at every step of the way. BioIQ also provides a means to intervene when risks for chronic conditions are found – with a unified solution for keeping at-risk populations up-to-date with health testing, along with data analysis for managing risks and resources to help people live their healthiest lives. Since 2005, BioIQ has launched thousands of successful health testing programs serving millions of participants.
BioIQ is committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law in your region.