Full-Time Junior Product Manager
We are PRISMA – the biggest marketplace in Europe for booking and trading gas capacities. Connecting the gas markets for 16 European countries, PRISMA is a fundamental part of the integrated European energy market.
Join our Business Development Team and help make fair markets happen – as our new Junior Product Manager (f/m)
- Work as the connector between customer communication, tech knowledge and design.
- Learn and understand everything about our market, our customers and the problems they are likely to face.
- Conduct various forms of user research including: online user tests, surveys, interviews, on-site visits and focus groups.
- Analyse and combine specific sets of information from various sources: market feedback, quantitative data, research reports, market trends and statistics.
- Employ a dose of creativity to synthesise your findings and help achieve our vision of a fair marketplace.
- Make the crucial day-to-day work of our customers significantly easier.
- A great deal of creative freedom to meet the challenging demands of our market. You will be working together with senior Product Managers as part of an international team with plenty of room for your personal growth. Our goals are set – but you are free to help define the way we reach them together.
- Open doors and a flat hierarchy. We prefer equal collaboration over classic hierarchies.
- Joining our team means being well cared for. We will provide you with family-friendly and individual working conditions as well as numerous benefits to help you settle in smoothly: relocation management, language classes, team events, company bike, fresh fruits & beverages.
- Solid knowledge in IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical and analytic thought
- Ability to organise and deliver complex projects
- A demonstrated passion for crafting effective online user experiences
- Good problem-solving abilities, whether in teams or on your own
- Strong eye for detail
- Bonus points for experience working on a webbased SaaS product
- Bonus points for technical knowledge or skills in emerging technologies, cloud applications, SQL, JAVA or Typescript
- Bonus points for data analysis skills
- You place market needs, demands and challenges front and centre of your work.
- You have solid software development experience. Ideally, you have already helped to ship software products.
- You are keen to learn more about user testing and validation methods, such as Design Thinking.
- You know your tech. Trends and developments in the IT world are your domain – and your daily toolbox.
- You question the status quo of products and services and make creative use of your resources.
- There is always room for improvement.
- You know how to communicate. Talking to customers is not a burden but a part of everyday life. And you know how and when to charm.