Full-Time Lead Product Designer
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a team of (initially) two designers – these hires are yet to be made and you will play an important part in the hiring process.
- Working with designers, product managers and developers to design best-in-class new features and products from concept to final delivery.
- Producing wireframes, prototypes and final artwork.
- Helping to define and develop our Design Language System, ensuring our design work meets our high standards of consistency and quality.
- Presenting and articulating ideas to a variety of business stakeholders, from the Leadership team, fellow designers and developers.
- Working closely with Product Managers to understand the requirements of a project including user stories, business requirements and user acceptance criteria.
- Making informed, data driven design decisions to present the best possible solutions.
- Championing the importance of good design throughout the organisation.
- Ideally 7+ years’ experience as a digital product designer.
- Experience line managing at least one other designer
- Experience working alongside product managers, ux architects and developers.
- Strong background in user centred design process.
- Experienced at designing responsive UI solutions.
- Knowledgeable of UI design best practises – knows the rules and when to break them.
- Confident at presenting to stakeholders and articulating complex ideas and design decisions.
- Degree in a relevant field (Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc.)
- Excellent skills with design and prototyping software (Sketch, InVision, AdobeCC)
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Portfolio demonstrating the above qualities.
We believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a better company with highly innovative products and solutions. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and to be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit the criteria, why not get in touch? We value confidence whilst being humble, so are keen to meet those with talent who are the right fit.