Full-Time Product Analyst
As a Product Analyst at AlphaSights, you’ll help bring to life the technology that powers our business. You’ll join our rapidly-evolving, global software engineering function and take on challenging assignments that have the potential to transform the way our entire company operates.
We’re hiring across a number of product development teams, each made up of Engineers, Designers, and Analysts. You’ll join one of the teams, and will be responsible for delivering against the vision, strategy, and roadmap of your product. You’ll have significant autonomy to define how you execute your role and the opportunity to influence how the Product team functions at AlphaSights.
AlphaSights connect professionals in financial, consulting, and corporate industries to experts who have the precise knowledge they need to make smarter, mission-critical decisions. Each year we find, engage, and connect to tens of thousands of industry experts. Our technology powers every stage of our business, from search, to compliance, to finance.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs about 500 professionals in eight offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
The Product Analyst role is a great opportunity for a smart, curious, and driven individuals who wants to get into Product. On a daily basis, you’ll:
- Develop and evangelise the vision for your product area, and inspire your team, stakeholders, and wider company, empowering others to make great decisions
- Set product strategy for your area of focus and create and maintain the roadmap, validating and prioritizing the products we need to develop
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative research, including discovery sessions, whiteboarding, user interviews, UX studies, and data analysis
- Understand the key user needs and business requirements behind each initiative, and distill this into units of work for the development team
- Collaborate with Engineers and Designers during development, acting as the domain expert and voice of the user
- Lead planning sessions, retrospectives, and maintain and prioritise the Backlog.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Love tackling ambiguous problems, and have the grit to get to a great solution
- Are analytical and have a knack for problem-solving
- Have the ability to both think big picture and deep dive into the details when needed
- Are known for your project management and organisational skills
- Have a strong appreciation for what makes a great user experience, and how that translates into success for the business
- Are tech savvy and have 0-2 years work experience; we’re looking for people who have incredible potential, so you don’t need a background in product to apply.
For more information about our team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, and our benefits, visit engineering.alphasights.com.