Full-Time Product Manager – Data Analytics & CRO
Who we are
At eve Sleep we believe that everyone deserves the perfect start. We are a direct to consumer e-commerce retailer disrupting the sleep & lifestyle industry. We offer our customers a better shopping experience, excellent service and superior products that don’t compromise quality for price. In the 3 years since eve was founded, we have grown rapidly and now have ecommerce stores in 15 countries across Europe and North America. We IPO-ed on the AIM in May 2016 (ticker: EVE) and now have over 100 people working out of our awesome offices in the heart of Camden.
What you’ll be doing
We want every customer to feel a sense of delight as they browse our website, through to (and after) their purchase. Your role will be to use data to identify ways to improve the web experience across all 15 of our country stores and A/B test these ideas to optimise conversion rates (CRO).
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager – User Experience, your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the data for the eve websites. You’ll be making sure we have the right data and use it to make every major product decision.
- Diving deep into our website data and identifying friction points for our users, then generating and prioritising ideas to reduce this friction.
- Working with other product managers to turn these ideas into feature releases and user experience improvements.
- Leading the A/B testing process, as we measure the impact on engagement and conversion of features and improvements.
- Creating and managing a targets tracker to measure team success on a monthly basis and provide early alerts when we’re falling behind on key metrics.
- Ensuring that data on our site is tracked properly by managing site integrations with our data analytics tools.
What you’ll have (skills)
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- 2+ years experience as a data analyst or in another quantitative role (consultant, banker etc). Bonus points for ecommerce experience.
- A quantitative degree: mathematics, engineering, economics, finance or the like.
- A love of data and its power to inform decision making. You live by the maxim “Measure what can be measured, and make measurable what cannot be measured.”
- A proven ability to solve problems using data. You know how to dive deep into data to identify areas where we’re succeeding and where we’re failing.
- A strong understanding of statistics. You can think in probabilities and you can separate causation and correlation. You can run a linear regression model and explain when it’s valid (or not).
- A love for digital. You can talk about your favourite websites and apps in detail, what they do right, what they do wrong and how you’d improve them.
To be successful in this role you’ll be:
- Passionate about working in a start-up environment.
- Willing to take accountability for success and failure (more of the former than the latter hopefully!)
- A true team player. You’re always looking to help when your colleagues need it.
- Calm under pressure. And when things go wrong, you look for solutions rather than pointing fingers.
- Curious about learning and constantly looking to develop your skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work within a young and dynamic startup and learn from excellent colleagues.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Hiit classes, yoga and community events in our shared office space, LABS Atrium in the heart of Camden market.
- A free eve mattress and pillow and great discounts for family and friends (on completion of probation).
- 23 days holiday per year plus the usual public holidays pro rata.
Up your street? Apply online for the opportunity to join our team in the heart of Camden.