Full-Time Product Manager – Octopus Property
- Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use. This role will be to work with the Octopus Property business.
- At Octopus Property, we’re different. We’re committed to providing exceptional customer service throughout the lending process, making sure we get the right decision for the borrower, as quickly as we can. And if we agree to do something, we’ll do it.
- Our flexible approach to lending and commitment to customer service has won us numerous awards. But we’re not about to get complacent. We keep listening to our customers and enhancing our product range and service levels, to give each of our customers the best possible experience. It’s property lending the way it should be.
- As a market leading specialist, the Property team have a huge amount of experience that we want to unleash. By using tech to eliminate friction, you will be creating valuable breathing space so that our skills and energy can be 100% focused on customers.Combined with cutting edge UX this will set the standard in our market sector – there’s scope for genuine innovation!
- As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic direction setting and delivery of technology to support this amazing business. You will lead a cross functional technology team in Labs and collaborate closely with Octopus Property to define and deliver the roadmap of changes
- You thrive on a challenge and solving impossible problems
- You enjoy driving change and innovation and can bring people along the journey with you
- You must have experience as a Product Manager and ideally experience working within a property lending business
- You can hold the strategic direction and set the vision for your product but can get down in the detail with your development team to deliver
- You welcome the flexibility and constant feedback that working with a Scrum methodology provides
- You can’t go more than a week without talking to your users before you break out in hives
- You’ve had a million of your own product ideas and may have even given one of them a serious go
- You love technology and figuring out how things work
- You recognise that tech needs to work in harmony with people for a business to deliver truly exceptional customer service
- We are constantly looking for a better way of doing things for our customers
- We’re one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We’re happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
- In our office at 33 Holborn
- Both Part-Time and Full-Time considered
Octopus is a fast-growing company with more than 650 employees. Since we launched in 2000, we’ve established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy.
The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Octopus Labs is the fintech innovation unit of the Octopus Group. We fuse track record and technology, expertise and UX, to build financial products the way they should be: trustworthy, rewarding and easy-to-use.