Full-Time Product Manager (London/Brighton UK)
As a member of our skilled Product Management team, you will work with our top performing team at every level to define new product feature qualifications criteria and help prioritise the product roadmap.
You will regularly communicate on a technical level with engineering and development, including creating detailed use cases, flows, diagrams, API specifications, integration plans and other technical documentation.
In addition to collaborating with the development team to define features and work with the quality assurance team to fix defects and aid in testing you will lead the execution in their assigned product areas and drive resolution of any issues associated with those areas throughout the company.
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
• 3+ years of experience defining detailed technical user stories and use cases
• 4+ years of product management experience
• Be familiar with Agile processes and environments, and define key metrics for measuring product success
• Have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, start-up attitude
• Have the ability to work in a dynamic environment. Must be flexible and quick to adapt to change
• Demonstrated experience building user experiences and platform capabilities for web products.
• Desire for autonomy and be a strong self-starter
• Experience with SSO, social sign on, or identity management would be a definite plus
• Domain experience with the scholarly industry or electronic publishing is also highly desirable but is not essential.
HighWire’s mission is to extend the reach, impact, and exchange of scholarly ideas through innovative technology, exceptional service, and community engagement. Used by millions of scholarly researchers worldwide, with 1700 scholarly journals and thousands of scholarly books, HighWire provides powerful technology solutions to influential societies, university presses and independent publishers who produce high-impact journals, books, and other scholarly publications.
You will have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the world’s best-known publishers, researchers and industry thought leaders. Together you will help shape the future of technology solutions for the scholarly community. You will enjoy a flexible, collaborative and a stimulating work environment that will keep you engaged. It will be an unbeatable experience.
If you are interested in starting a progressive and gratifying career with a growth company that is charting new territory, then HighWire is the place for you!
HighWire offers an outstanding total compensation package including excellent health and wellness benefits and a flexible and dynamic work environment.
HighWire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines