Full-Time Product Manager
Alpha is Telefonica’s big bets innovation company. Telefonica is a telephone company with 320 million customers which operates in Europe (UK, Spain, Germany) and in Latin America.
Alpha, with a solid backing, and access to massive data sets is building a team to work on groundbreaking and life changing projects and products in the health sector.
The health moonshot aims to improve people’s happiness. As a product owner you will work with product management and the development team in turning a vision into reality and create various (digital) products and services to achieve this.
You will work on
- Work with the user research team on understanding your customers
- Testing out service and product ideas using prototypes
- Test our different options using A/B testing/multivariate testing
- Communicate with and manage stakeholders
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Manager/Owner
- Define and implement a KPI and analytics plan to measure impact
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product according to user feedback, analytics, business value or ROI
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Collaborate with data science team on integrating algorithms into products
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
Create new platform products
As we are starting with a blank slate, we are searching for someone familiar with managing creating and testing new products and concepts, in particular the creation of platforms (i.e. products that facilitate the creation of products by third parties). You are familiar with lean startup, concept and prototype testing, user testing and lean analytics.
Experience with development teams
As our products are mostly digital you will have experience developing and launching products on mobile and web. It would be great if you launched products for developers or in the health space.
Along with data scientists, neuroscientists, user researchers, designers, strategists and developers you will work to create new services and have a direct impact on the success of the product. People in our team are from diverse backgrounds as Finland, Holland, US, Russia, Serbia, Greece, Spain and Venezuela and we normally talk in english (or spanish). We try to keep our processes as light as possible and apply lean startup, lean UX and a lot of prototyping.
On the beach
Our offices are literally on the beach in Barcelona and the views across the city and the see are great. Barcelona is known for its good food, architecture and weather.
Visa & relocation support
As most of us are not from Spain, we know that some help is needed with moving and getting a Visa. We will support you with that process (and your family).
We are looking for people with 5+ years experience in creating customer and business facing digital services, products, and platforms from scratch. You have experience in working with developers, designers and and data scientists.
As we are testing (remotely) in various countries, high level of written and spoken level of english is required, spanish, very highly valued. Portuguese and german is a plus.