Full-Time Product Manager
Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in both Zurich and San Francisco and our product is used in 90+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in developing the core product at a tech driven company.
As a Product Manager you are an integral member of the Product Team and in charge of achieving the overall product strategy. Key to the success of this role is developing a deep understanding of organizational objectives, user and customer needs. You will create a vision that addresses these needs and lead the implementation of functionality based on this vision.
- Responsible for leading a product team and owning one or more KPIs
- Manage & prioritize your team’s roadmap to “move the needle” on your KPIs
- Collect inputs from all product stakeholders including customers and users and move them through the idea funnel
- Work together with product design to discover solutions to solve pains based on gained market & customer research
- Coordinate product changes from beginning to end including go-live and reaching adoption targets
- 3+ years of experience managing product delivery in an agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information clearly, convincingly and concisely to varying audiences
- Strong data-driven and analytical skills to support your product decisions
- You can quickly build up rapport and create engaging relationships with customers
- You remain in control in the midst of handling competing priorities from many different stakeholders
- Experience collecting requirements, and translating them into prioritized product deliverables
- Experience working and communicating with teams of engineers and designers
- Previous experience as a product manager in a high growth B2B technology company
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
- Great and central office in Zurich with lots of free coffee and fresh fruits