Full-Time Product Manager
Our digital strategy will provide in-depth, wide scope online-enabled learning and reference/support content for a variety of financial services professions. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for several digital products, platforms, and services, managing their roadmaps and delivery of new developments. Your time will be spent conducting user research, generating product requirements, acting as product owner on new developments and educating the business on product capabilities, features and behaviours.
You will be part of the Digital Learning product team where you will become the expert for several digital products and services, maintaining an in-depth knowledge and able to answer questions from both the development teams and the business.
Experience in building large scale online learning and content delivery products is essential. Experience working in Agile teams as well as implementing digital publishing process will be favoured.
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by conducting user research and liaising with the business
- Manage the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements and appraising new product ideas
- Assess market competition by comparing company’s product with competitors’ products
- Bring new products to market by analysing product requirements and product development programmes; create return on investment analyses; participate in product definition; populate, prioritise and groom the development backlog with well-formed user stories
- Establish time schedules for product delivery and recommend resourcing requirements
- Document and communicate product capabilities and answer queries on product features and behaviour
- Ensure that features are implemented correctly and work as expected
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the product features
- Meet delivery objectives by maintaining daily contact with development team and escalating issues that arise
- You will be an experience Product Manager /Owner with 2-3 years experience within a global team
- Experience of working in large multi-faceted software and content development projects
- Experience conducting user research and transforming analysis into recommendations
- Knowledge of financial services and building FinTech solutions
- Advanced skills in using Jira and visual communication tools
- Adept at understanding product capabilities and breaking these down into well-formed user stories
- Skilled at communicating to stakeholders with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Experienced negotiator with ability to handle conflict
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled problem solver
- CFA qualification would be advantageous