Full-Time Product Manager
HYP3R is looking for a passionate, inventive, and impact-driven Product Manager. Working with the VP of Product and cross-functional teams, you will lead the product lifecycle of our core and analytics software. You will influence, inspire and guide our product team with your exemplary discipline and effectiveness.
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for new and existing products
- Communicate product direction, coordinate sprints, and collaborate closely with cross-functional engineers, designers and client-facing teams
- Identify underserved market opportunities and ship exceptional user experiences
- Craft documentation including user stories, user flows, specs, and value propositions
- Prioritize and define features and tasks, aligned to strategic initiatives and business drivers
- Maintain a healthy offensive and defensive feature backlogs
- Define resource needs and schedule sprint releases
- Develop processes and best practices for planning and release management to track milestones, anticipate risks, and accelerate our development cycles
- Develop strategies for risk mitigation, contingency planning and scope adjustments
- Measure and ensure user happiness, engagement, adoption, retention, and task success
- Evaluate competitor and technology landscape
- Define and track KPIs to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and business impact
- Champion innovation and continuous improvement.
- Product management experience in a SaaS, cloud, or marketing software environment
- Care for customer experience software users and their end customers
- Strong technical background and track record working with engineers – engineering experience is a plus
- Design thinking and ability to work with designers to envision useful and delightful products
- Excellent business analysis skills, including requirements gathering and user science
- Clear and precise communications skills, and ability to work with remote and distributed teams
- Amazing organizational and problem-solving skills, balancing projects, timelines, and requests
- Comfortable in a less structured environment – with the leadership to help us scale
- Desire to contribute to a culture of craftsmanship, impact, speed, empathy, and shared success
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
HYP3R provides a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, stock options and more. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make HYP3R an incredible place to work.