Full-Time Product Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the JustPark team and help us take our products to the next level.
JustPark is reinventing parking for the digital age. Our mission is to make parking easy – helping drivers save time, avoid stress and enjoy an easy journey every time. Our award-winning apps help drivers find a space in seconds, whenever and wherever they need it – and even lets them reserve and pay effortlessly at 20,000+ locations.
JustPark is one of London’s most exciting and fast-growing startups backed by investment from BMW, LocalGlobe (CityMapper) and Index Ventures (Zoopla, Just Eat, Deliveroo) and also the support and investment from our own customers as part of two huge equity crowdfunding rounds – a record-breaking £3.7m in 2015 and a further £2.8m in December 2017.
Winners of Sir Richard Branson’s Pitch to Rich competition and chosen as one of WIRED’s hottest European startups, JustPark’s award-winning service is trusted by over 1.5 million drivers – with the highest-rated apps and fastest payments in the sector.
About the role
You’ll be joining our established team of product managers and your role will primarily focus on creating features and products to allow us to win or help us fulfill high profile deals. With JustPark being recognised as an innovative force in the industry, you’ll have the opportunity to bring both fresh approaches to solutions already existing in the market and also entirely new products to a market clamoring for change. You will work on user journeys across various platforms, including web, apps, touch screen kiosks and automated phone calls.
You’ll work closely with developers, designers and colleagues from across the company to define and manage the creation of new features and products in an industry ripe for disruption, delivering them to our ever expanding user base.
We would like you to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ Product Management experience delivering innovative consumer products
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong analytical skills, deep understanding of success metrics and ability to measure product performance
- Experience in running data driven experiments
- Experience with customer research
- Experience with user testing of products or prototypes and feeding these results back into iterations
- Passion for beautiful design and a great UX.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- The technical savvy needed to handle and be respected by a world-class development team
- The ability to make decisions without perfect information
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience at a fast-paced startup
- Experience in marketing, growth, software engineering or UX design
- A salary that is actually competitive
- Generous stock options to match
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Flexible working – our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you
- Laptop of your choice, you’ll just need to let us know whether you prefer Windows or Apple
- External training, conferences, and professional development sponsored by the company
- Quarterly team Away Days
- Early finish Friday for team drinks
- A monthly allowance to spend on parking at JustPark spaces