Full-Time Product Manager
Be a part of something exciting! This business has huge aspirations, high standards, ethics at the heart of their service, expertise and energy. We’ll be right for you if you’re ready for your next challenge, want to move at a pace, and have a desire to be proud of all you achieve – then LaunchPad are the team for you!
Launchpad Recruits is the UK’s leading online video assessment and recruitment platform offering unique analytics-driven services to a continually scaling customer base, consisting of many well-known and popular worldwide brands.
Founded in 2012, we’re an exciting and fast growing young business which offers huge career and professional growth opportunities to anyone who cares passionately about a job well done. We are growing fast, and we are looking someone to join our 18 strong product team.
We take a very consultative approach with our customers and aim to engage fully with their end to end recruitment process so we can be sure we add real value to their selection approach.
Now’s the time to become a part of our bright and exciting future.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing international team. As Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for owning the entirety of the LaunchPad Product set which includes Recorded Video Interviewing, Live Video Interviewing, Screening, Analytics, API, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. You will lead the team of 5 people responsible for product vision, design and testing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team consisting of Product Owners, a UX designer and an automated test lead
- Working closely with the CEO and Lead Developers to manage our development priority, release schedule and comms
- Leading a daily scrum with the whole product team
- Shaping the product vision to address customer needs by working closely with the whole business to develop and maintain a Product Roadmap
- Exploring new opportunities for products and functionality, including researching and testing the market
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about our vision
- Have at least 3 years experience as a Product Owner/ Product Manager role running and creating data driven products..
- Have experience building and managing teams
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well with all aspects of a business including customers
- Ideally have experience with Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Be passionate about solving problems with technology
- Be user focussed
- Thrive working in a fast paced company distributed across 3 continents
- Be on top of the latest developments in Product Management best practice
- Be curious and rapidly gain an understanding of our industry through networking, events and research