Full-Time Product Manager
Who we are
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
MVF’s Technology team vision is to create Industry leading products in the areas of publishing, customer acquisition, mass channel marketing automation, global consumer scale CRM, petabyte sized analytics, call centres and internal processes. We expect much of MVF’s growth to come from great ideas our team members generate, with our collaborative approach accelerating their delivery. We strongly believe it is our team that can deliver this impact.
MVF has had huge success with its Product management function and it is seen as a key strategic position with the business.
We are now investing in the scaling of a world class Product Management at MVF. We are looking for highly motivated people who can drive the team to become world class, take ownership of numerous internal products and propel MVF forwards through their strategic approach to problem solving.
This is a perfect role for an ambitious product managers or owners who are looking to make a huge impact in a fast growing company and team.
We’re looking for someone who can define, own and lead the product vision for one of our 4 product groups. We’re an extremely collaborative environment, therefore we’d be you’ll be an effective communicator, able to challenge thinking, validate ideas and prioritise their initiatives into a workable product roadmap and backlog.
Our Ideal MVFer
- Is detail oriented with a burning desire to ship software that customers will love
- Is passionate about the subject and practice of Product Management
- Is able to think in terms of both the technical and the business problem
- Has practical experience of agile and lean methodologies.
- Brings hands on Product Management experience from either an enterprise or consumer software company or top-tier website
- May have experience within finance and/or finance systems
- May have a CSPO/CSPM certification
Package for our Product Manager:
- £competitive + excellent bonus
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture – no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday – we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly companywide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
We can’t wait to meet you.