|Paddy Power Betfair’s eCommerce team are responsible for all elements of the website that lay outside of our specific betting products. We build a better Betting experience in areas such as Acquisition, Payments, Navigation and My Account.
We also serve internal customers to help them build the functionality they need, working with teams such as Customer Service, Payments, Fraud, Responsible Gaming, Legal and Compliance, Marketing and the International markets/product teams.
Within this newly forming team we are looking for outgoing product managers who have respect for others, are smart and ambitious. Being personable and able to build relationships around the business is crucial to the success of this team.
• You will understand internal and external customers, define product direction vision and strategy to ensuring Paddy Power Betfair is revolutionising ecommerce within the Gambling sector.
• You will assess the business impact of the products and features you develop.
• You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at great speed.
• You will demonstrate a passion for understanding customer needs and be hungry for customer insight and data.
• You will use your curiosity for how things work and passion for great products to create products that our customers love.
• You will be highly exposed to senior leadership in this role, and will be able to communicate clearly a product vision and path that engages others.
• You will be able to lead, engage and inspire colleagues from a wide range of disciplines to plan and measure impactful ecommerce product initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
• You will bring a strong knowledge of how operations work, and have a passion for delivering improvements that move the dial of operational performance
• Take ownership of key parts of the Paddy Power Betfair site, understanding what Paddy Power Betfair customer’s need, and develop and improve products and processes to improve customers’ journeys.
• Transform high-level business challenges into product vision, strategy and roadmaps
• Provide Insights into the future technologies that allow for the automation and transformation of operational processes and product
• Ability to work with Senior Operational Managers to understand, shape and deliver their transformation strategy
• Drive complex optimisation programmes informed by data analysis, market and customer insights
• Build strong and aligned relationships with commercial, development, design and business insight teams
• Champion ecommerce best practices throughout the business
• Gains insight into external and internal customer needs
• Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer
• Identifies opportunities that drive operational benefit and efficiency
• Builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations -consistently focused on taking care of customers
• Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
• Talks about future possibilities in a positive way.
• Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision.
• Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to.
• Creates organisation-wide energy and optimism for the future.
• Shows personal commitment to the vision.
• Driven for results and is action oriented in approach
• Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully
• Pursues work with energy and drive
• Pushes self and helps others achieve results
• Demonstrates initiative in identifying and seizing new opportunities, with the ability to get their ‘hands dirty’
• Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels
• Attentively listens to others
• Logical thinker who is able to demonstrate how their ideas will work in practice
• Adjusts to fit the audience and the message
• Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organisation
• Knows how businesses work and how organisations make money and stay competitive
• Keeps up with current and possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organisation, with the competition, and in the marketplace
• Uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions
• Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite of software
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics reporting
• Ability to analyse data from multiple sources to create commercially focused models
Education, Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an Product Management role of customer facing products
• Minimum of 3 years working within an Agile environment
• 3 Years’ experience of line management
• Experience in presenting and communicating to Senior management at all levels
• Experience in customer operations systems, tools and process within Payments, Fraud and back office desirable.
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.