Full-Time Product Manager
PathMotion is an enterprise software (SaaS) solution helping leading employers to attract top talent by facilitating online discussions between their employees and candidates. Employees engage directly with candidates, anytime and anywhere, and persuade them to join their employer by sharing their authentic stories.
We are the leading European employee-to-candidate player with flagship clients across France, the UK, Benelux and the USA. These include Deloitte, Citigroup, Clifford Chance, NHS, Airbus, Orange, Marks & Spencer and KPMG. PathMotion has won numerous awards for its technology as well as for its work achieved in partnership with it clients (www.pathmotion.com).
We are currently scaling our senior team to accelerate our next phase of growth, including a Product Manager role to join our London or Paris office, and with possibility to move to the USA.
The Product Manager will:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.Priorities for the upcoming year includes for example developing new features that improve content seen by candidates and that optimise the employer brand; building tools to capture more data on candidates as basis for value-added services; and adapting the platform for expansion into other verticals in the field education.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities and on a product roadmap leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of engineers, data-scientist and UI designers
- Engage with customers and the partner ecosystem, integrated with research and market analysis, to generate new and relevant product solutions
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand trends into the HR industry to ensure PathMotion’s competitive position remains at the forefront of the industry
- 5+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Data-driven education (maths, computer science, science etc.) and strong ability to work with and drive value from data
- Experience conceiving and prioritising product development in a customer-driven way and through successful iteration with the cross-functional teams
- Experience driving the product roadmap and execution with the engineering team
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to find solutions, ranging from feature improvements that improve user experience all the way up to breakthrough ideas
- A solution-driven and business savvy mindset
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, tech start-up environment
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B is a strong plus.
Competitive compensation including stock options.