Full-Time Product Manager
PlentyOfFish is on a mission. We believe that great conversations are the foundation of meaningful relationships. Currently, we start over 2.5 million conversations daily, but we think we could do better. Can you help?
We are on the hunt for a data-driven Product Manager to drive the design, development, and strategy for new and existing features on our mobile and web applications used by millions of people every day. We are looking for someone who can identify new product opportunities, who is adept at defining and executing a product roadmap, and who will inspire key stakeholders to work towards a common vision.
Sound like you? Great. We want to hear from you.
What will you do?
- Build and execute the roadmap for a core part of the customer journey on our platform by defining what product we should build and why
- Define the Product Themes and Project Briefs for initiatives in your product roadmap and evangelize them throughout the organization
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to discover and write the job stories, specs, and acceptance criteria for new features and improvements
- Conduct rapid iteration, starting with prototyping, all the way through to production A/B experiments then full rollout
- Prioritize the backlog and day to day work for your cross-functional team (Design, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Ops) to deliver business and customer value on a regular cadence
- Monitor key benchmarks, analytics, and experiment results every day to ensure the health of your product
What do you need?
- 3+ years of direct product management experience on a social marketplace or e-commerce platform
- Proven history of making data-driven decisions to prioritize and ship products successfully in a high pace environment
- Experience building and leading a cross-functional, agile team with many competing priorities and projects
- Solid technical understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Startup experience
At PlentyOfFish, the foundation of our success has always been our people, and their dedication to making connections and conversations happen for our users.
Since 2003, we’ve been growing a team of passionate, driven individuals to build and enhance our platform that’s used by millions of people all over the world, every single day.
We’ve gotten to where we are by cultivating a high-performance culture, operating responsibly, and investing in our technology and our people. At PlentyOfFish, we embrace our work, and relish a cause for celebration.