Full-Time Product Manager
What we are looking for
Sohonet seek the Product Manager who has a real passion for building products that customers love. We have teams dedicated to solving hard problems like real-time video collaboration, “big data” transfer and storage, and advanced security and networking support tools. Are you ready to help us make the next, big thing?
- Craft the Product Strategy and Roadmap into requirements, prototypes and shipping products.
- Understand our customers and their problems in order to develop market insights and drive product development activities.
- Translate information from many sources into cohesive decisions.
- Own the backlog – articulate and agree on user stories and acceptance criteria. Prioritise the backlog so the team share the product vision and can do their best to deliver value to our customers.
- Analyse the impact of product features, decide how to measure whether something is a success or a failure then provide insight so we can continue to improve the product in the right direction.
- Guide the delivery team – our products are created by dedicated delivery teams, using Scrum as our collaborative process. You will work closely with the Team Lead to guide the team to deliver great work.
- Build metrics and key performance indicators to track progress toward agreed upon goals.
Significant skills and experience
- You have demonstrable work experience in product management.
- You are proficient contributing to an agile development process.
- You have a deep understanding the value customer driven development provides and come equipped with a variety of tactics to be the voice of the customer.
- You are equally capable with data-centric customer metrics tools as you are with conducting more subjective customer development in the field.
- You have a keen interest in user experience design and testing.
- You are already a Certified Scrum Product Owner or are ready to become one.
- You have some B2B experience and/or appreciate how it’s distinct from B2C.
- You might be familiar with the media industry environment and/or media production workflows.
- You might have an understanding of “big data” management technologies and challenges.
What you’ll get in return
- Continuous learning – we won’t ever expect you to do the same thing day in day out; we want to give you the chance to explore the latest techniques to solve challenging problems and help you become the best product manager you can be.
- The challenge to make a difference – we’re here to transform the way the media industry works and collaborates. The switch to digital delivery platforms has opened up the opportunity to introduce new tools and working methodologies and Sohonet are uniquely placed to deliver on those promises.
- Become our customer’s greatest advocate. Get to know them well, help Sohonet deliver the most value we can to them.
- Join a growing SCRUM/agile team that deliver consistently and constantly strive for more.
- A great environment – we work in the heart of Soho.
- Great Health and Benefits Package
- Relaxed office atmosphere
- Development programme
- Referral bonus programme
- Drinks, fruit and snacks
- Celebration lunches and Happy Hours
Sohonet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on any basis and recognise all applicable legally protected characteristics.