This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
2 Nov 2017
Full-Time Product Manager
Who are we?
At Spreemo Health we believe that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses and poor outcomes. Using that approach, Spreemo Health has helped tens of thousands of injured employees at Fortune 500 companies recover better, faster, and more affordably, fueling our rapid ascent as one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America. When you join Spreemo Health you will see first-hand how we prioritize a diverse workforce. Join the brightest minds in medicine, technology, and venture investing in our fight to democratize access to high-quality, cost-efficient care.
Who you are:
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with the entire Product team on the Spreemo product line iteratively improving our web app through which our customers refer injured employees, using an agile scrum product development framework. Working closely with the Director of Product Management, as well as Engineering and Operations teams, you will assist in researching and analyzing user needs to test hypotheses in order to define new product features. You will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders and cross-functional teams, get hands-on experience in defining features that make a real difference and further your growth as a product management professional.
If you join us, you will
- Own product features from conception to launch and drive the product strategy and vision
- Manage product requirements and set goals, including leading requirements gathering from all stakeholders
- Build a deep understanding of the business objectives and industry opportunities by talking with customers every day to truly understand their problems
- Create KPIs and product metrics to track and report progress for stakeholders
- Participate in daily scrums and sprint planning sessions, working closely with engineering to prioritize ensuring alignment to initiatives and goals
- Own the product backlog, as you continually prioritize and proactively refine it
- Serve as a product expert supporting the organization
- Ensure our product education is up to date and accurate
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA or BS from an accredited 4-year university or equivalent program or experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience working as a product manager collaborating deeply with designers and developers
- Experience working with both qualitative user insights and quantitative user data to inform decisions
- Be able to think deeply about product design decisions and the rationale behind them
- Exceptionally strong communication (written and verbal), process and organizational skills
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas from multiple sources and distill them into easy-to-understand and easy-to-communicate concepts
- A passion for digital consumer products with awesome user experiences
- Love learning how things work in order to anticipate what developers and designers need to move quickly
- Be a positive, self-motivated team player who sets the tone for everyone to do their best work
- Have an understanding of the architecture and development process for complex web applications (Agile Scrum is a plus)
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus