Full-Time Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
We offer the next generation eCommerce platform – API and cloud based, highly scalable and on every channel. We put outstanding tech knowledge and enthusiasm in a modern, friendly and family oriented environment.
commercetools was founded in 2006 and we have offices in Germany (Munich and Berlin) and US (Durham, North Carolina). We are one of the world’s leading providers of cloud-based eCommerce technology. Our highly available, omnichannel platform enables implementation of complex retail models across all sales channels. The extensive API connects existing processes and technologies flexibly. We offer sustainable solutions for both B2C and B2B retailers. Since 2014 commercetools is a subsidiary of REWE Group. Some of our customers are Carhartt, Merkur, REWE and Medimax.
As Product Marketing Manager you are the essential interface between our tech & product teams and our marketing & sales division. You understand how customers use our products and feed that back to the more internally-facing product owners. You help Marketing to promote new features and assist our Sales & Partner Management team in closing deals. Challenging tasks and some traveling (worldwide) is waiting for you – and the big chance for leaving footprints on the eCommerce market.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Help to define the roadmap through engagement with customers, partners and competitive intelligence
- Find interesting product features/capabilities and market them externally through presentations, cheat sheets, demos, how-to guides, etc.
- Own marketing related go-to-market for new products and features
- Support RFP responses
- Travel to meet prospects to help close business
- Deliver roadmap presentations to customers, prospects, partners, analysts, etc.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ideal educational background started in IT (to be able to talk to tech people and devs as equals), later you finished a MBA for a better understanding of the business side
- Previous work experience in a similar field & tech environment
- eCommerce background/experience would be a big plus
- Strong ability to draft strategies, propose and implement solutions to support business objectives
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel if required
- Excellent presentation, communication & writing skills
- English language skills (business fluent) are a must have, German is a plus
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.