Full-Time Product Owner for SaaS platform
Avrios helps companies manage their cars smarter: With our automated fleet management platform they go from a mess of Excel and Paper to complete transparency at the push of a button. We automate all the data entry for them and our smart analytics automatically identify savings potentials for them.
Founded in February 2015 Avrios is growing very fast and today we are a team of 25 people. More than 270 companies use our platform to manage tens of thousands of vehicles and that number is growing every day.
To expand our platform we are looking for a product manager to join our passionate, international team here in Zurich.
Product Managers at Avrios are Product Owners: You are the CEO of your product and are responsible for its success. You own, and thus understand in excruciating detail, a part of the daily pains and problems our clients face and it is your mission that the product we build eradicates these pain points for them.
For this you must connect your deep understanding of the fleet market, the vision of Avrios, the client’s pains and a deep understanding of modern internet technologies to come up with solutions that tackle our client’s problems at the root.
You will work directly with the CTO, the CPO and our engineering team to achieve this goal.
- Very strong analytical thinking, you naturally break problems apart into their components and excel at connecting topics from many different domains
- You are passionate about understanding complex systems and how the world works
- You question every product you use on how it works and why it was built the way it is built
- Deep understanding of modern internet technologies: You know how a browser works internally, how modern web apps work, can explain the architecture of the internet and understand how smartphones, smart watches the IoT and similar trends affect users of web platforms
- You feel very comfortable working with data in the tool of your choice (Excel, R Studio, Python etc.) and have a strong understanding of statistics and common fallacies when working with data
- You have a passion for UX and consumer psychology and keep up to date on these topics
- Previous experience as product manager of a digital product is a plus
- Programming experience, knowledge of SQL or a degree in Computer Science or a related field is a strong plus
- Excellent English and German is a must
- EU (Schengen) citizenship or valid work permit for Switzerland
- Make your vision a reality as the product you design gets used by hundreds of companies and thousands of users
- A ton of responsibility: As the CEO of your product you are responsible for a key part of our platform and have a huge impact on the success of the company
- An super smart, passionate and very international team that wants to push things
- A chance to learn and grow every day
- Flat hierarchy, direct feedback culture and data driven decision making in every part of the company
- Competitive salary and possibility for equity