Full-Time Senior Product Designer
2017 was a great year for DueDil. We launched our new API, Pan-European data coverage, exciting new tools in our platform, and have continued to grow our customer base, building exciting new relationships and cementing our long-term partnerships with some of the UK’s most well known brands and companies. We are enjoying a busy start to the year as we continue to strengthen our mission; to establish DueDil as the world’s largest source of private company information.
We are now looking towards 2018, which will see us continue to grow here at DueDil. We are working towards our vision of being the fuel for a more informed and connected economy, and as we continue to achieve our commercial goals, we’re growing our team.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the DueDil family who is passionate about beautiful, insightful design and delightful user experience. You’ll be working directly on helping us grow and improve the DueDil platform which is at the core of DueDil’s vision to become the fuel of a more informed and connected economy.
You’ll also be:
- Working closely with other highly-talented designers, product managers, data scientists, and engineers.
- Taking ownership of the problems we’re solving for our customers and delivery high-quality, thoughtful, inspired and validated solutions.
- Building on and improving existing features and functionality as well as designing the next generation of DueDil’s global product.
- Involved in the full lifecycle of projects, from ideation, through development, launch and iteration.
- Contributing to evolving our Design practice, team, processes and tools.
What we are looking for:
Impressive and demonstrable product design experience
- User research and testing via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Understanding and use of user personas
- Experience in ideation, user-flow design, wireframing, sketching and prototyping
- Experience designing data-centric products is a plus
- Good writing and communication skills
A great eye for User Interface and Interaction Design
- Clear visual design to enable users to understand and interact with our product
- Good understanding of layout and typography skills
- Experience designing for web, tablet and mobile
An obsession with detail
- Able to produce pixel-perfect designs, following some of our existing design guidelines
Expertise using industry-standard design tools
- Examples might include Sketch, Illustrator, and rapid prototyping tools.
A great team player
- Experience of collaborating closely with product managers, developers and other stakeholders through the entire product lifecycle
- Collaborate and support the rest of design team to fuel innovative and fresh ideas
Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisation and time management
- Experience in an agile development environment