Full-Time Senior Product Manager – Broadband and Wifi
|Why is this role key to our business?|
|The Senior Product Manager – Broadband and Wi-Fi is ultimately accountable for driving improvements to our 3m customers through our range of connectivity products. The role covers the Broadband product, customer equipment (routers and WiFi extenders) and WiFi connectivity.
Broadband and WiFi are at the heart of TalkTalk does, and TalkTalk’s commitment to strive to improve NPS & CSAT. We are looking for an individual who can manage the Broadband product team, deliver a strong product performance and customer experience and drive strategic initiatives around in-home connectivity and WiFi within the cost envelope of a value player.
|How will I add value in this role?|
|• Drive and improve the performance of Broadband products against key KPIs such as financial profitability and CSAT / NPS
• Bringing customers to the heart of the decisions through a customer obsession in continuous improvement and awareness is critical to this role and helping the business reach its vision.
• Driving the TalkTalk CPE (routers and connectivity products) agenda, with the aim to ensure customers have the right poducts and that they are market relevant and profitable.
• Introducing a culture of end-to-end cost management, to bring commercial thinking to decision-making within this area.
• Develop a vision/roadmap for this area of the business, incorporating a 18 months rolling product roadmap, driving innovation and working with TalkTalk Fibre and other product teams.
• Lead on strategic initiatives around router performance, managing slow speeds and improving in-home connectivity
• Manage a team of 5 FTEs, constantly driving the performance of the team.
• Responsible for the delivery and execution of product strategies and plans.
• Manage relationships with our suppliers, internal stakeholders, and programmes to drive Broadband in TalkTalk Consumer division.
• Acting as a centre for product expertise and its evolution: economics, regulation, technology, supplier, and industry development.
|What do I need in order to deliver this role?|
1. Product Management & Development
2. Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
3. Evidence of improving customer experience.
4. Think commercially and strategically
5. Ability to make decision and execute at speed
|Be great to also have:
1. Experience in the telecom market.
2. Focus on end-customer experience
3. A spirit of innovation
4. Strong analytical and modelling skills
5. Experience in working with suppliers and third parties
6. Delivery to tight times scales