Full-Time Senior Product Manager – User Experience
Who we are
At eve Sleep we believe that everyone deserves the perfect start. We are a direct to consumer e-commerce retailer disrupting the sleep & lifestyle industry. We offer our customers a better shopping experience, excellent service and superior products that don’t compromise quality for price. In the 3 years since eve was founded, we have grown rapidly and now have ecommerce stores in 15 countries across Europe and North America. We IPO-ed on the AIM in May 2016 (ticker: EVE) and now have over 100 people working out of our awesome offices in the heart of Camden.
What you’ll be doing
We want every customer to feel a sense of delight as they browse our website, through to (and after) their purchase. Your role will be to continuously improve the web experience across all 15 of our country stores. You’ll have ambitious targets and a small team to support you.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving improvements to the user experience across our websites with the aim to increase conversion rates and revenue per session.
- Taking an analytical approach to website improvement. Use data from our analytics tools and user research, to identify friction points for our users.
- Working closely with our design team for new feature releases and user experience improvements. You’ll be a key part of the design process.
- Leading user research for the product team. You’ll be talking to users in our target market to understand what makes them tick and why they would/would not buy from eve.
- Working with the engineering team as they deliver your features/improvements through agile sprints
- A/B testing changes to the website to measure impact on engagement and conversion
- Managing a team of two Product Managers
What you’ll have (skills)
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- 4+ years total work experience in tech, including 2+ years experience as a product manager responsible for front end releases. Bonus points for ecommerce experience.
- An eye for great user experience design. You’ve been a central part of web design process and understand desktop and mobile design patterns. You can draw wireframes, build prototypes and conduct user tests.
- A strong understanding of data analytics. You know how to dive deep into data to identify areas where we’re succeeding and where we’re failing.
- Experience using A/B testing tools and an understanding of statistics. You can think in probabilities and can separate causation and correlation.
- Experience conducting user research. You know how to run user surveys and interviews and to interpret the data to drive improvement to our product.
- Experience running a product management process – from identifying and prioritising problems, through to development, QA and release.
To be successful in this role you’ll be:
- Passionate about working in a start-up environment.
- Willing to take accountability for success and failure (more of the former than the latter hopefully!)
- A true team player. You’re always looking to help when your colleagues need it.
- Calm under pressure. And when things go wrong, you look for solutions rather than pointing fingers.
- Curious about learning and constantly looking to develop your skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work within a young and dynamic startup and learn from excellent colleagues.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Hiit classes, yoga and community events in our shared office space, LABS Atrium in the heart of Camden market.
- A free eve mattress and pillow and great discounts for family and friends (on completion of probation).
- 23 days holiday per year plus the usual public holidays pro rata.
Up your street? Apply online for the opportunity to join our team in the heart of Camden.