Full-Time Senior Product Manager
Your main responsibilities are:
- Take ownership of product and set the direction
- Manage a team of designers, engineers and QA
- Extensive user research and interviews
- Communicate to all stakeholders across the company
- Have an impact on user retention and happiness
- Be the voice of our users and align it with our company goals
This position is Full Time and based in our offices in Berlin, Germany.
- 3-5 years of product experience, bonus for mobile or games experience
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with experiments
- Great project management and communication skills
- Interest for fitness and nutrition
- Great attention to details
- Good technical and design understanding
- Be up to date of newest trends and technologies in tech
- Be ready for challenges
We’ve got a lovely office in Kreuzberg, right in front of the canal. It’s quiet, bright, and well stocked with healthy snacks.
Every Friday we get together for a lunch. We endorse healthy life choices to millions of people, and we stick to them ourselves. But don’t just take my word for it. You’re welcome to drop by and meet the team.
We like to work hard, but we believe in balance. Our office hours are quite flexible, ensuring everyone has plenty of time to exercise and enjoy life.
Read more: http://8fit.com/about/
Include in your application:
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Don’t send a generic cover letter.
We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.