Full-Time Senior Product Manager
Are you motivated by visioning big ideas and turning them into solutions that deliver on business and customer value? Do you have analytical superpowers? Does the idea of collaborating with a top-notch multidisciplinary UX, design & technology team to build digital products excite you?
Then the Senior Product Manager position at Apply Digital is perfect for your next career move. The Senior Product Manager role sits within the Product Management team at Apply Digital, and is the backbone of all project executions. You own the product vision, requirements management, and ROI of the products that we build for our clients.
- You are perceptive, a creative leader, and a problem solver.
- You are professional, confident and able to understand which ideas will and which won’t work.
- You have proven yourself in a consultation role, through Agency, Consultancy, or other Professional Services Firm.
- It’s easy for you to break down complex problems into logical, digestible steps.
- Ambiguity doesn’t scare you, and you thrive on turning ambiguity and conflicting information into clarity in a fast-changing environment.
- You have a portfolio of digital products that you have shipped, managed and operated, and are proud to share how it delivered value to end users.
- You’re good at techie speak and non-techie speak. You’ve collaborated in multidisciplinary teams, are able to convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn business, UX, design requirements into technical specifications.
- You have done it before, with a minimum of 7 years of experience in a Product Management or similar position.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a reliable Senior Product Manager who will organize digital product development for our clients and ensure high ROI. Your duties will include generating purposeful ideas, strategy and vision creation, following through with end-to-end product definition and development. You will also be responsible for ongoing management, operation and optimization of the product. This will require you to:
- Build and champion product strategies and vision throughout client engagements, as well as brief and inspire internal team members to deliver on that vision.
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, other teams, and various research methods, workshop facilitation methodologies to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Take ownership over creating product plans and roadmaps with the buy-in of executive stakeholders.
- Prepare and review product requirements documents (PRD) – be meticulous in ensuring requirements of all types (client, business, user experience, design, technical, non-functional) are understood, documented, kept up-to-date, conflicts resolved, and finally communicated in a timely fashion to team members and client stakeholders.
- Organize product releases and priorities properly, and ensuring compliance with business value expectations.
- Prepare recommendations to track product use and impact on end users – define measurement plans for the digital products that we design and build. Build your skills using a repertoire of analytics tools.
- Ensure requirements have been delivered to specifications, defects have been managed through to resolution, and assess readiness for launch.
- Continuously prepare recommendations to expand product base and vision – based on data and research-driven insight.
- Add value to the team – you are not just an order-taker. You understand what it means to drive ROI through business and customer value, you understand the constraints from all directions, and you use your consultative skills to make recommendations to move vision forward.
Apply partners with Fortune 1000 companies to create smart, software-enabled products and services that provide utility to end users.