This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
7 Nov 2017
Full-Time Senior Product Manager
Who are we?
As the UK’s first online mortgage broker, we are leading the charge in making mortgages simple and hassle-free, introducing speed, efficiency and clarity into an antiquated and disparate market.
With Series A investment of £4.5m from leading FinTech investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and uSwitch, and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, we are well placed to continue our rapid growth.
What is the role?
Our product is the core of our business, and the product team have a vital role to play in making Trussle the primary destination to get a mortgage online.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to take over running our fulfilment squad. This is a cross functional team working together to make the fulfilment of mortgages stress-free for our customers and our internal teams. You’ll be responsible for creating and delivering on a roadmap to take us from our current, largely manual process to an automated and integrated, hassle free process.
- Conduct customer research and work with our customer success and mortgage adviser teams to stay close to customer needs and incorporate those needs back into the product
- Work closely with the operations, engineering and design teams to identify problems and opportunities and design experiments and features to address them
- Analyse data to identify problems and opportunities, and set clearly defined goals for new features
- Work closely with the marketing and customer support teams to launch new features to the market
- Help refine and iterate on the Trussle product strategy, vision and roadmap
- Break down the roadmap into detailed requirements and test cases, and work with the engineering and design teams to deliver against these
You’ll love this role if:
- You’re an experienced and successful Senior Product Manager with a track record of working with a complex eco-system of third party systems (e.g. large mortgage lenders APIs and portals, credit reference agency APIs etc.)
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, and are willing to get involved in whatever way is necessary to drive the business forward
- You thrive on taking complex systems and processes and making them simple
- You’re equally comfortable explaining a feature to a group of Customer Success agents with minimal technical knowledge as you are conversing with the engineering team about domain models and APIs
- You think data always wins, and strive to use data to justify all your product and prioritisation decisions
- You love to experiment and find the fastest way to prove the value of a product or feature before you start building it
- You constantly challenge the decisions being made around you, and aren’t afraid to speak up if you disagree with something
We’ll offer you
- Flexible hours – you know when you work best, so we leave that part up to you.
- Holiday – 25 days of paid holiday a year, and we encourage you to take it – the only catch is you’ll need to bring home a postcard to add to our fridge collection.
- Food & Drink – Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Fridays, team lunches every other week, plus all the toast and peanut butter you can eat.
- Socials – We take it in turns to organise monthly socials – ranging from karaoke to comedy nights to go-karting to hip hop dance battles!
- The Trussle office – We’re right beside Old Street roundabout, and our office is kitted out with showers, a kitchen, outdoor space and even a tree house.
- Personal Development – a £500 budget to spend on whatever helps you improve what you do – from courses to books, it’s up to you how you spend it.
Please note that we are looking for full-time employees to work in our London office. We are currently unable to offer visa sponsorship.