Full-Time Senior Product Manager/Owner (web and mobile)
Senior Product Manager / Owner
A VC backed progressively disruptive Start-Up are looking to take on an extremely strong Product Manager/Owner.
The team has already released a Beta version of their application and believe that now they have the momentum of the market to truly take their product to every desktop and mobile user. They have been highly commended in all forms of media and really do wish to grow within that space.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for defining, delivering and launching multiple audience facing product improvements and projects, using a mixture of agile and sequential delivery methodologies.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing complex, dependency-driven, audience facing projects, and be passionate about working closely with product development teams and across organisational boundaries.
Our self-organising multi-disciplinary team needs a Senior Product Manager/Owner who remains focused on delivering to the right goals for Cronycle and executing in a way that is consistent with the team’s development methodology. To this end, the successful candidate must possess strong organisation and cross-functional communication skills.
- You understand the importance of a solid platform foundation and architecture.
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible and timely team-player with outstanding written, verbal, presentation and collaboration skills.
- You have outstanding logical/structured analytical ability to effectively understand and decompose business needs, goals and objectives into tangible requirements, solutions and alternatives.
- You are able to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the business on a variety of topics, both functional and technical with poise and professionalism and work on simultaneous projects, while committing to deliver on time and with quality.
- You have experience working with stakeholders from all parts of the business, including marketing, sales, support, product marketing and engineering working iteratively to accomplish shared goals and objectives.
- You have strong knowledge of cloud-based web/mobile application products, technologies and architecture.
- You have understanding of usability principles and practices, including early and rapid prototyping, usability testing, cross-browser/platform, and design constraints on the web and native mobile
- You have experience with Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban), including modelling experience using task/story boards, user stories or use cases, etc.; working knowledge of testing/QA fundamentals.
- What maters most?
- A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to clearly articulate a product vision or strategy to others, and to ensure that everyone retains their focus on this vision throughout the project.
- A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to identify business opportunities and contribute to delivering against them.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- Superlative communication skills at all levels and in all mediums, from emails to formal documents and both written and oral presentations.
- An appreciation of what makes a good user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, even in the face of demanding deadlines.
- Competitor analysis, marketing mapping and generally identifying new opportunities to drive and own the product roadmap forward.
- MBA or Higher level Degree
- At least 5 years of experience of working as a product owner/manager with platform products.
- A strong desire to learn, innovate and build awesome things
- A creative drive and end-user perspective as well as technical knowledge
- A keen interest in the ever-changing technology sector
- Fluent in English
Cronycle really are strong believers in rolling out great technologies which allow their staff to push technologies boundaries and deliver world beating Apps and Cloud Platforms, not only have the founders of this company successfully launched other well recorded start-ups they have now moved permanently to focus on this project which is anticipated to be there biggest and best yet.
applications to email@example.com