Full-Time Senior Technical Product Manager
Sr. Technical Product Manager
Hello! We’re Nutrislice, a fast-growing, bootstrapped software company on the Inc. 500 list based in Broomfield, CO. Our digital ordering, marketing, and menus platform (B2B SaaS) connects schools, restaurants, corporate dining centers, colleges, and universities with their customers. We serve more than 10 million consumers with our clients’ menus and marketing information at over 15,000 locations in the U.S. and internationally.
Our team of almost 40 employees is full of friendly and driven A-players. We’re focused on creating great technology, making the world a healthier place, and having a fun time doing it. Team members work hard and collaboratively. With the fast pace we keep around here, you’ll still find the work environment to be surprisingly low-stress and drama-free. Whether it’s the amazing natural lighting in our office, the nearby parks, helpful and impressive co-workers, or the company Grill-n-Chills that we enjoy every Friday (company BBQ), there is a lot to like about the team and the space.
About You and The Role
You have a technical orientation and background, deep experience in product management, and are looking for your next great challenge. As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will guide product development from inception through build and delivery, ensuring that the products we develop meet market/customer needs and are built for the future.
You’ll play a critical role in a small but high-performance product team that includes the CEO, CTO, Dir. of Product Management, Creative Director, and others. We’re currently strongest on the discovery side of the process and want someone who is able to add to the delivery side, particularly translating product ideas, designs and prototypes into functional requirements and specifications that developers can run with.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline (Master’s degree a plus), or other Bachelor’s with equivalent technical work experience
- 7–10 years of professional experience, with 5+ years in software product management (B2B enterprise SaaS a plus)
- Experience in product management for mobile and web applications
- Experience delivering high quality products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with mobile technology, web services and back-end application infrastructure
- Ability to create, collect, understand and clearly document technical requirements and functional specifications for new products and product updates
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, to spot potential engineering bottlenecks and scope issues during the design and planning phases, and to manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience working with engineers to translate requirements into well-designed applications
- Passion for creating innovative and elegant solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Experience with agile product development methodology and processes (Scrum, etc.)
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done and to wear multiple hats
More Benefits of working at Nutrislice
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, life and other benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible and generous vacation policy
- Fun, close-knit team and company
- Open, well-lit, and comfortable workspace with couches, standing/sitting desks, treadmill desk, comfortably furnished meeting spaces, and nearby parks
- We have a fast-paced rate of development and try to remove roadblocks to effectiveness. That said, we strive to keep our work environment stress and drama free.
Nutrislice is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.