Full-Time Sr. Product Manager
Swrve is a comprehensive mobile marketing platform for enterprise companies to design, deliver and automate mobile interactions and campaigns that engage their users. With deep analytic capabilities and sophisticated engagement tools on top of a real-time engine, Swrve is building the next generation of marketing technology. We combine today’s biggest technology trends—mobile, machine learning & digital marketing—to make it simple for marketers to delight their customers. Our global team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to change marketing in our mobile world, on 2+ billion mobile devices worldwide—and we’re just getting started.
As a Sr. Product Manager at Swrve, you’ll use your knowledge of marketing automation and mobile ecosystems to innovate and execute end-to-end feature lifecycles for the core Swrve product. Emphasizing a data-oriented approach to decision-making, you need to be an analytical self-starter, broad thinker, and execution expert. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Sr. Product Manager will work closely with the rest of Product Management, as well as with the Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams. You will also be expected to work as a product ambassador to customers and analysts, broadening and deepening your understanding of market trends, and applying it back to features and roadmaps. Customers include Ryanair, Electronic Arts, Capital One, Telefonica, Conde Nast, Virgin, Samsung and Netgear.
The position is full-time and based in Dublin, Ireland. It will require frequent collaboration with colleagues in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, as well as with the core Engineering and Product teams in Dublin. Occasional travel may be required.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features, including cross-functional requirements and design
- Establish shared vision and roadmap across the company by building consensus on feature priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and UX/UI designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Swrve’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Partner closely with the Product Management, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to gain deep understanding of customer processes, systems and pain points
- 5+ years product management experience on a B2B SaaS product, working autonomously with complex sets of clients
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated use of data to solve business problems
- Strong skills interacting with cross-functional teams focused on the enterprise, and communicating and building consensus within engineering organizations
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Economics, or equivalent experience
- Preferred qualification: Strong knowledge of marketing automation, analytics and mobile development products