Full-Time Sr. Product Manager
You will be responsible for creating, driving, and managing high-impact product initiatives to maximize growth. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to envision, plan, test, scale, and optimize large-budget initiatives designed to reach companies looking to hire elite software engineers.
This is a remote position, reporting to the VP of Products, that can be done from anywhere.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new features and product initiatives.
- Drive product development with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
- Establish a shared vision among product stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and features leading to launch and execution.
- Specify and research initiatives with extreme detail.
- Effectively use data and analytics to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS product management and a strong engineering background.
- Ability to quickly understand complex products and market dynamics and translate to clear, actionable specifications for product improvement.
- Be data-driven and extremely comfortable using tools like Tableau, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.
- Have a knack for creating simple and effective user interfaces and the ability to generate examples through mockups and wireframes.
- Have an extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for conversion and representative of the Toptal brand.
- Be able to build and scale in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.