Full-Time UX Service Designer
Do you want to help us design our roadmap for series A ? We’ve got a fantastic service and our numbers are consistently up month on month, but now we need to scale while making our customer experience even better. You will work closely with the founders, team and other stakeholders, including customers and suppliers, to capture the entire perspective of our service, help set the vision and build a roadmap for the future.
- Capture, document & present holistic user journeys in a clear and engaging way.
- Understand customer needs and track interactions across teams.
- Create and rapidly iterate both digital and non-digital service prototypes.
- Understand the existing framework of our service and work with teams to target improvements.
- You will have hands-on involvement in shaping our road-map with high-level planning in product development and implementation.
- Introduce and enforce best practices and implementation guidelines.
- Build backlog of product features.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with UX artifacts: proposals, mindmaps, usability testing analysis.
- Proficiency with design tools & technologies (Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, etc.).
- Experience working with applications for creating block diagram models of pages and prototyping (Balsamiq, Axure, inVision).
- Strong experience with creating user stories, user personas, user research and storyboarding.
- Usability testing experience.
- The entrepreneurial mindset. You are a self-starter who takes ownership for their product and their team. You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems in an innovative and efficient manner.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to communicate the vision and roadmap for a service you have worked on.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment and a desire to disrupt logistics.
- Not throwing out GoT spoilers on Monday mornings (even though we watch it live, of course).
- A sense of humour.
Why you’ll love it
- There’s no question of where we’re headed and this is a unique opportunity for you to shape weengs service and grow into a future Head of Product.
- Share options.
- Competitive salary.
- A fantastic team who will listen to your every word, and probably act on it too.
- All the tools you could possibly need – that’s right, the usual start up bundle fresh from Apple.