We are a thriving Travel Management Company and our business is growing. The systems we have developed play an increasingly important part of our business and as a result we have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Head of Product.
Based in our central Manchester office and reporting directly to our Managing Director, you will be responsible for the development and performance of our technical products used by internal and external customers. You will work closely with stakeholders across the business with a clear focus of improving the customer experience, streamlining processes and leading improvements in productivity and profitability. Key responsibilities will include:-
• Responsibility for key customer facing products including flight and hotel booking tools, the portal, risk management systems and the app
• Creating and documenting product lifecycle plans, agreeing a clear roadmap for each product
• Reviewing third party systems and performing gap analyses on our own products to identify opportunities to enhance them
• Working closely with the Head of Development to manage scoping and ongoing delivery, driving forward multiple products at various stages of their lifecycle
• Working with key stakeholders, developing and documenting detailed project plans to track product development from inception through to product release, including training, piloting, user acceptance testing, marketing/communications and driving adoption
• Providing consultative guidance and support to business units, developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Producing, maintaining and updating relevant product user-guides and documentation
• Performing risk management activities to minimize project risks. Ensure regulatory compliance of the products (ISO, PCI DSS, GDPR and other)
• Working closely with external suppliers and service providers to maximise value delivered
• Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
In return you’ll receive some fantastic benefits:
• A competitive salary and bonus,
• 24.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), rising to 25.5 days
• Option to buy or sell additional holiday
• Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Discounted travel
• Season ticket loan
• Modern central Manchester office
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Team nights out
To be successful in this brand new role you will need:
• Product management and ownership experience, ideally within the Travel Industry or related environment
• Proven experience successfully delivering business and technical projects
• Ability to influence and develop working relationships at a senior level across multiple business areas
• Effective workload planning, organized, methodical and accurate
• PRINCE2, Lean Six Sigma, project management qualification or similar
• High level of IT and systems competency
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.