About the Role:
RollWorks is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive its measurement vision. RollWorks is dedicated to helping B2B marketers find and engage the right people within the accounts that matter to them most. With 200 enterprise customers already and an aggressive, inspiring multi-year vision, there is tremendous greenfield opportunity to help align the efforts of B2B marketers with B2B sales teams for identification of opportunities in target accounts and pipeline acceleration. In this role, you will drive the execution of the B2B product roadmap for measurement, reporting and attribution, including, but not limited to: campaign performance, customer journey mapping and revenue/foresight attribution.
- Define & execute the RollWorks measurement product strategy using a combination of market focused insight & exceptional intellect to uncover creative solutions to marketers’ problems
- Be the voice of the customer: deeply understand the customer and their needs through empathy, research, customer visits & other interactions with partners
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, UX designers, user researchers, and go-to-market specialists to bring your product ideas to life.
- Define & analyze critical metrics to inform decision-making & measure success
- Inform the product value proposition & success path to internal & external partners
- Evangelize & energize the company with real passion for the product
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic B2B SaaS company, with responsibility for reporting, attribution or related products
- Experience launching B2B SaaS products with quantifiable revenue impact
- Prior knowledge of or experience working in an adtech/martech/data platform companies
- Exceptional written, verbal communication & presentation abilities. Can effectively summarize results & craft the “what does this mean for us” analysis
- A “get it done” mentality; A self starter with a discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects
- A bias towards speed when it comes to shipping products and features
- Passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy
- Experience in sales operations, marketing operations, or as an analyst for a sales / marketing org at a B2B company (reporting / attribution experience)
- Successfully launched and scaled multiple products
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group:
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies a SaaS platform to confidently grow revenue. Its proprietary data and AI delivers better results by reaching and engaging more of the right people in the right accounts. Whether looking to generate more leads through inbound and outbound tactics, amplify nurture campaigns, or accelerate sales pipeline to close — RollWorks targeted display and social advertising helps marketers do more with their marketing campaigns. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.