Here at the Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex, we strive to save lives by providing the best possible care every minute of the day, every day of the year. We are an independent charity, so every penny we receive is truly valued.
In 2019 we are planning the development of a new website and are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and creative Web Project Manager to oversee the work and the site’s launch.
As a Web Project Manager you will be solely responsible for the delivering a new website product for the Charity. The right person will be required to understand the key needs of the Charity and effectively communicating this to relevant agencies to implement and deliver the finished product.
During the one year fixed term contract you will take ownership of the researching and proposing the right back-end technologies to fulfil the requirements of various stakeholders as well as implementing a full content strategy.
Using your experience and knowledge you will be able to identify and categories priorities, making sound decisions and continually progressing the product forward whilst gaining buy in from stakeholders through the whole process. You will need to demand timely delivery from those involved in the development of the website both internally and externally and provide regular progress and milestone update to management.
You will need to have a proven track record of managing or implementing similar products, with a proven track record of successfully completing this type of project on time and to budget. You will need some experience with HTML, a good knowledge of WordPress and some knowledge of the latest back-end technologies. SEO and Google Analytics experience is desirable as is excellent proof reading skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to own a project that will begin our Charity’s digital transformation. As a life-saving charity that needs to keep flying high, you will be at the heart of this work which will enable us to thrive in the digital arena.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years web project manager experience;
- Have experience with Content Management Systems;
- Experience of UX, UI, AI and workflows to drive and optimise conversions across all digital solutions.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills to ensure project specification are detailed and precise;
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills;
- Has the ability to write clear and concise specifications and make sure they are adhered to through the project;
- Passionate about digital solutions delivering business objectives – familiarity with emerging web trends and technologies is critical, to driving business growth;
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and work under pressure;
- Ability to understand and embrace a company’s brands and values.