Reporting to Director of Product
In 2019, shoppers will spend more than $600m shopping through Giving Assistant’s platform, transforming their everyday shopping into charitable giving.
We are a fast growing, social mission-driven, for-profit, Certified B Corporation. We are also profitable, which is rare these days! We make “giving back” easier and more rewarding for shoppers, nonprofits and consumer brands alike.
Through our partnerships with more than 3,000 of the most popular, trusted consumer brands, such as Apple, Urban Outfitters and Home Depot, we’ve made it easier than ever for people to generate free donations to their favorite nonprofit organizations, while shopping at their favorite stores.
We have an ambitious goal for 1 million shoppers to have “given back” through Giving Assistant by the end of 2019.
To date, our online shoppers have donated $5 million of their cash back reward earnings to tens of thousands of U.S. nonprofits.
To transform everyday shopping into charitable giving.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Work Smart, Live Well
- Do More with Less
- Be a Team Player
- Uphold Integrity & Transparency
- Inspire Giving
Our business is growing rapidly and presents unique, evolving challenges. You should thrive in a fast paced environment and find purpose in your work from having a measurable positive impact on society. We are on track to donate $17 million to charity by the end of 2020.
Your role will be vital in uplifting some of our core products at Giving Assistant to better serve our Consumer needs. You will contribute towards growth in active users and repeat shopping through product enhancements aimed at increasing activation, retention and referrals. You will both lead and assist in optimizing and expanding our offering in order to surpass ambitious key metric milestones.
- Work closely with our Consumer, creative and development teams to manage our Consumer products: our shopping marketplace and browser extension
- Identify product initiatives by sussing out unmet needs of users and opportunities for the business with quantitative and qualitative research
- Own projects from ideation to launch and beyond
- Generate clear, concise and development-ready project specifications, wireframes and supporting documentation with a strong attention to detail and a preference for valuable user experiences
- Provide ample business knowledge around the product initiatives to Engineering
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of projects and bugs that ensure the most impactful efforts get worked on by development at the right time
- Manage conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts, share the lessons learned from each test, and launch the winners into production
- Hold user interviews to empathize with user concerns and shape your vision for the growth of your products
- Be committed to the changes in technology around your products’ space by engaging in forums and communities and being aware of industry trends
- Evangelize your products to further successful market adoption
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- The ability to write clear, impactful product requirements
- An eagerness to persuade, inspire and guide cross-functional teams while managing multiple projects
- A bias towards taking action, learning from users, measuring success and iterating to improve
- A real passion for designing great user experiences
- A data-driven mindset when making product decisions
- The ability to effectively influence and advise engineering, design and go-to-market teams to make user-centric decisions
- A strong attention to detail – please include “I’m interested in becoming a Givva” in your application
- The desire to always be learning and growing
- The willingness to do whatever it takes to get things done
- CS or Engineering education
- Real world experience as a developer or a data analyst
- A successful track record of running CRO experiments
- An evangelist of researching and determining users’ unmet needs
- Certification in agile software development
- Ecommerce and/or consumer product experience
- Working experience with mobile products
- People love working with you
Salary plus stock options, depending on experience
- Have a measurable positive impact on society
- Work in a new, beautiful & environmentally friendly (and dog friendly!!) skyscraper in downtown SF
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Quarterly volunteer activities and company retreats
- Stipend for continuing education
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly company social
- Complimentary breakfast and snacks