POWr is in search of a Product Manager to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers. At POWr, we embrace a fast-moving, high energy, and ever-improving environment. We’re looking for a Product Manager who thrives in a fast-paced culture, and enjoys being the glue that holds together our small (but mighty) team of some of the most talented minds in Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a passionate person with at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager. You’ll be working closely with the other product owners on defining the POWr roadmap and managing our 2-week sprints in JIRA.
- Free daily lunch! + all the snacks you could ever imagine
- 401k + free financial advising
- Medical and Dental plans
- Free weekly code school. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of web development if you’re interested in joining our free weekly class.
- Annual overnight retreat to our favorite animal sanctuary hostel
- Access to our rooftop office in the heart of the Financial district, equipped with a classic startup game room and large outdoor patio
- Research and retain knowledge for key features in all POWr products and develop a deep understanding of our partner platforms (Shopify, Wix, Weebly, etc.)
- Responsible for managing product growth initiatives through research, strategic planning, and implementation
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data analysts and customer support to align the different teams on POWr’s product vision and goals
- Passion to improve the product roadmap and developing methods for assessing product and project success
- Write detailed product requirements using the Cucumber BDD framework
- 2+ years product management experience
- Experience leveraging product analytics (SQL knowledge is a plus) and running product experiments
- Experience using JIRA and managing Scrum-like Sprints
- Work with cross-functional teams in engineering and design and relay customer requests
- Inspirational desire to understand minute details of product data from critical angles
- Urgency in product related issues that develops leadership and heroic attributes for team success and cohesion
- Prioritize customer feedback and user data to come up with actionable product suggestions and creative solutions
- Curious, hard-working, and eager to learn new skills
- Being helpful is second nature to achieve maximum success for the team and company