We are a London-based product builder of leading, innovative technology platforms in the legal sector with a world-class team of engineers and legal experts. Our well-funded, rapidly growing start-up portfolio includes Juriosity, FromCounseland Sparqa. Our founding team has a track record of creating and growing successful tech companies.
A sole web designer for all three of our products, with the occasional print design task. You will be part of the Product team, which overlooks all 3 products. You will collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders to deliver excellent end-to-end product experiences for a variety of markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the design process from start to finish, with a Product and engineering team focused on UI/UX.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Take on board broad concepts and work with the Product team to produce user-centred solutions.
- Create UX flows and wireframes, taking into account user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Craft pixel-perfect UI designs and interfaces (mostly for mobile responsive web).
- Produce beautiful visual designs and illustrations that reflect our product branding.
- Communicate user stories and design decisions.
- Deliver UX/UI focused web designs.
Skills and requirements
- Skill set to work on all stages of the product development lifecycle, from research and conception through to wireframing, UI design, prototyping, and delivery.
- Experience in working closely with product managers and software engineers
- Strong skills in web design. Excellent feel for aesthetic and clean design.
- Highly proficient in tools for digital design and prototyping, e.g. Sketch, Invision or Zeplin.
- An in-depth understanding of the latest design trends.
- Being able to contribute in a fast-paced and collaborative startup environment.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Previous experience working across multiple digital products.
- An understanding of front-end development and software development processes.
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days of company holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Central office location (W1, Holborn area), with lots of restaurants, cafes and shops nearby.
- Free, delicious coffee from a professional coffee machine.
- Friendly startup culture.
- Opportunity to occasionally work from home; part-time arrangements possible.
- Table tennis and console games.
- Optional pension scheme.
- Dog-friendly office.
The salary range for this position is £30,000-£40,000 p.a., depending on level of experience and qualifications.
How to apply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to jobs[at]basementcrowd.com.