We are looking for an innovative and passionate Product Manager to join our product management team and to make a material impact on the direction and scope of our award-winning incident response platform. You will contribute to the success of our product mix by analyzing industry trends and customer requirements to shape product strategy and deliverables using our agile product lifecycle management processes. Our ideal candidate is someone who is self-confident, has strong analytical skills, is a problem solver, enjoys teamwork, and has product management experience in a SaaS environment.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to help guide and optimize the value of our product roadmap investment
- Lead the process for collecting and analyzing customer
- requirements and translation into feature deliverable(s) with appropriate roadmap prioritization
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, customer success and finance to ensure successful lifecycle management of product features
- Produce product feature content and provide expertise to support marketing and customer support teams and initiatives
- Develop product feature training material for training customer support, marketing, sales organization and our channel/alliance partners
- Participate in sales and marketing events as appropriate
- Proven 3-5 years of experience as a SaaS product manager
- Experience in product lifecycle management using the agile framework
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Experience with Confluence & Jira
- Familiarity with Google online office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills
- BS or MS degree
About RADAR, Inc.
At RADAR, our mission is to create the most innovative and valuable platform for our customers to manage their response to privacy and security incidents involving regulated data. We are revolutionizing incident response management using automated, smart, and purpose-built SaaS technology. RADAR is a pioneer in the privacy field, recognized for its innovation with multiple patents and high-profile industry awards, including the 2017 Oregon Entrepreneur Network (OEN) Tom Holce Entrepreneurship Award, a 2017 Portland Business Journal Small Business Innovation Award, and the prestigious 2017 HPE-IAPP Privacy Innovation Award.
Why Join RADAR, Inc.?
At RADAR, our team is filled with smart, thoughtful, and forward-thinking contributors who are experts at what they do, and our culture of innovation and trust is paramount to our success. We work hard, but we also encourage and support a healthy work/life balance. We offer a generous package of benefits and perks that make RADAR, Inc. a great place to work, including:
- Comprehensive benefits that include medical and dental, 401k, Life and Disability insurance, generous PTO, paid holiday time, and stock options. Plus flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care, and commuter expenses.
- Community outreach programs to encourage giving back to our community both as a group and individually.
- On-site amenities such as indoor bike racks, showers, lockers, gym facilities, and a bike fix-it station.
- Regular company-wide events, lunches, Friday breakfasts, game nights, outings, and company parties.
- Casual work environment in an ideal central location, close to great food, shopping, and transportation options.