Freetrade are building the go-to investment app for the internet generation in Europe. We’re the top contender for this huge untapped area in fintech. Your work will touch the lives of hundreds of thousands, potentially millions of users.
We’ve built a beautiful investing app to invest in real shares, with zero commissions or fees in a fluid, mobile-first experience. With over £4m in funding so far and as the most overfunded company ever on Crowdcube, we’re a growing team poised to disrupt the £1.2 trillion UK retail investments market. And that’s just the start.
We are looking for an ambitious and creative-minded Product Manager to join our ever-growing team. You will work together with extraordinary designers and engineers to build and shape a product that will touch millions of users and open up investing to a new generation.
As our go-to Product person you will:
- Help define our product strategy and approach to product management.
- Use your significant experience developing fantastic mobile products to help our cross-functional product teams of designers, engineers and researchers.
- Own the product roadmap and backlog of work, prioritising the team’s work so everyone is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Combine quantitative customer data, customer interviews and research to inform decisions to help products and services reach that next level of excellence.
- Gain a deep understanding of the challenges and possibilities that you face through research and regular interaction with our customers.
- Define and frame customer issues for the team, and work with the engineering and design teams to write the product requirements document, and create beautiful user stories.
- Think deeply about product design decisions and understand how to create simple user interfaces.
- Using your understanding of the technical architecture of complex mobile applications, you will scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as possible.
- £40,000 to £60,000, combined with a stake in the company you’re building. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones… whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.