We believe the future of consulting is digitally powered and so two years ago we pushed the boundaries once again and started the journey to become a technology led consulting business, transforming our ability to deliver insight into human behaviour and potential on a global scale.
In less than 18 months we moved from an idea and set of wireframes to a market disrupting, SaaS based insight platform that currently powers resourcing and development strategies for the likes of Vodafone, BskyB and Experian. The platform now supports all of our client engagements, touching 25 countries, in 14 languages, supporting over 110,000 assessments and growing.
As technology becomes more and more central to what we do, so too does the need to properly manage the technology and ensure it delivers on time and to budget. As we enter 2015 and a new growth phase, the new role of Platform Development Manager becomes central to our client engagement and delivery capability.
There’s a lot to do! But to give you a taster, the key responsibilities include:
· Manage the ongoing day to day activity of the platform and service to ensure we comply with our uptime SLA’s
· Manage existing and future technology partnerships including infrastructure and integration partners
· Set up and running of an appropriate client and user support and engagement infrastructure
· Working with the account partners on new business and existing account pre sales activity
· Overseeing and supporting each client deployment, ensuring the delivery team are appropriately skilled and resourced
· Liaising with the technical development team, sharing customer feedback prioritising near term product enhancements, fixes and updates
It goes without saying that you will be familiar with this list but who you are is as important as what you have done. If you are ready to join an award winning 21st century business, then get in touch. Contact email@example.com