What you will do
- Work with and lead your product development team to set the vision and roadmap, aligning everyone behind a common goal, to motivate and energise behind that vision; building a shared understanding of the product with the team,
- Investigate solutions using a range of approaches, including researching competitor products, commercially available solutions,
- Manage and prioritise the development roadmap working with internal stakeholders to ensure we maximise the return on our technology investment; aligning your roadmap with other squads and tribes
- Converting business and customer requirements (both functional and non-functional) into user stories and acceptance criteria that technology teams can understand and act upon to iteratively build product features
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined development teams, whilst sharing the definition of the product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered and a common understanding of the success criteria/goals.
- End-to-end management of specific product features and services to deliver first class experiences, strong engagement and revenues
- Identify & understand both the technical & business change which will be critical as part of delivery & rollout of product features
- Working without boundaries to ensure your product area delivers best-in-class features rapidly, to a high-quality and sustainably by utilising both product and business analysis skills.
- Be a role model and an amazing colleague demonstrating an analytical, experimental approach to solving problems and investigating opportunities.
- Gather, analyse and report on relevant data to measure the performance and value of product features to identify the features with the most customer and business value.
How you will do it
We are looking for an individual of potential, with relevant product delivery experience in a consumer facing digital or ecommerce environment. Key skills and experience should include:
- Strong business analysis skills, including communication of business requirements via user stories and appropriate diagramming techniques (qualifications in this area would be advantageous)
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on transactional digital products and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience
- Product Management experience within a lean / agile development methodology
- Ability to simplify complex problems, processes , system interactions or projects into component parts and be able to explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Have the ability to understand cross functional business areas to elict requirements
- Quickly understands business issues and technical challenges on a project.
- Understand the Product Management Lifecycle / Process
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual
- Able to effectively manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Can effectively present options and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Can work proactively to resolve project issues and mitigate project risks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels of an organisation
- Evidence of problem solving ability and providing creative solutions.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Business analysis experience, with focus on delivering value to audiences in an iterative way.
What we can offer you:
You will work with a group of people with energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game. In control of our own destiny, we are shaping our future provision to the million customers we see every week and driving innovation within the betting industry. Collaboration, teamwork, creativity, technical expertise and high quality are synonymous with this new team. Be a part of this unique and exciting challenge!
We really care about your professional development. As a member of the Product team, you’ll get 10% of your working week to dedicate to self-directed learning and development.
Attractive relocation package for candidates that live outside the Yorkshire region, including those outside the UK.