WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• We are looking for a Head of Product (f/m) for our website and apps to join us at the
soonest possible date.
• Working with world-class engineers and designers, you’ll be responsible for driving
the user experience and monetization of our product.
• This position is based in Munich, Germany.
• Shape TeleClinic’s product vision and strategy together with our Product and Management Team.
• Develop, communicate and implement product roadmap for the website & apps.
• Prioritize new features, improvements and bugs taking into consideration implementation time, performance yield, trade-offs, customer impact and business goals.
• Quantitatively and qualitatively analyze AB-Tests and analytics to guide your decisions and continuously iterate.
• Work closely with engineers and designers to build a great user experience and monetization
• As part of TeleClinic’s Core Team influence the company’s strategy and culture
WHY JOIN TELECLINIC?
• Agile and quick decision-making culture.
• A competitive salary.
• Individual yearly educational and conference budget.
• All the hardware and gadgets you need to be productive.
• Great team events
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Marketing,
• +3 years agile product management or engineering experience as well as first people leadership experience.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills (e.g. Google Analytics, BigQuery, mySQL).
• Deep understanding of digital trend and agile product development.
• A sharp eye for great user interface design and user experiences.
• Strong project management, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential.
• You will be working in an international team, so English is a must and German a plus.