The NHS website is a popular, trusted health website which receives an average of 1.3 million visits every day from people seeking advice about healthcare. To meet the ambitious agenda for digital health, the website is undergoing a series of changes to transform the way patients access the NHS in the 21 century.
We want to attract experienced and passionate product managers to work with our teams to help deliver our ambitious product strategy. We are looking for people who:
– Understand user needs and business priorities and can work with a team to develop and articulate a clear product vision, achievable goals and measurable objectives that are aligned
– Have extensive experience of Agile project/implementation practices, tools & techniques
– Iterate continuously and advocate for a user-centred approach
– Prioritise work and works to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), sprint and scope.
– Share experience and knowledge with their team and with the Product team to enable sustainable skills and knowledge transfer