In 2011 SkySlope started out in the third bedroom of our CEO’s house with just him and two others. Every year since then we’ve experienced insane growth and after growing out of our previous 3 offices we have now settled into our new home in downtown Sacramento only two blocks away from the new arena and right in the heart of the action. The team has now grown from the original 3 to over 130 and our new space allows for us to aggressively move towards our goal of being 200 strong by the end of 2019.
By the power of an amazing product and tons of Red Bull we now have over 160,000 users spread out across 5000 offices nationwide. We’ve been successful because we obsess over building cutting edge software that makes the Real Estate world a better place. 8 out of the top 15 Real Estate Brokerages in the nation are currently using software in order to be paperless and all 8 of them use our product. But, despite being happy with what we’ve achieved we know that as industry leaders in our space there’s a lot of work left to be done. Because of that, in October 2017 we announced that SkySlope will become a part of the Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF) family. This partnership will allow us to not only grow faster than we ever have before, but it will also allow us to build exciting new products for our customers while maintaining the same broker and agent-centric approach that we’ve become known for over the years.
Use the links below to get a detailed look into the company culture that earned us the reward of “best places to work in Sacramento” three years in a row by Sacramento Business Journal!
SkySlope Insider Series: http://bit.ly/ssinsidervids
SkySlope YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2q5bZ31
SkySlope Blog: https://blog.skyslope.com
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
One of our most exciting and creative groups has an immediate opportunity for a Product Manager. Reporting to the VP of Product, the Product Manager must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, coupled with the drive to make functional requirements a reality. They must enjoy spending time with a spectrum of internal and external customers to find innovative solutions for their most pressing problems. We ask our product managers to focus on being champions of the customer.
- Help to define product vision and strategy.
- Acquire and prioritize customer feedback.
- Meet with cross-departmental teams to help identify requirements.
- Create and document product designs, user stories and process flows.
- Work with QA, Development, Documentation, Training and Marketing to help execute release activities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert concerning the intended use of particular features.
- Present product concepts to internal audiences and customers.
- 3+ years of product management or technology experience with a fast growing software startup.
- At least 2 years of product management experience in a SaaS, Cloud Services or Software environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on shifting priorities.
- B2B or B2C experience with end users in a Software or SaaS environment.
- Strong experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business-related field.
- Experience working with customers from a user experience perspective.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment required.
- Strong technical background possessing a strong understanding of the R & D process.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent teamwork skills and collaboration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent required in a related field.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Balsamiq
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification (desired)