In addition to its market-leading online money saving products, VoucherCodes.co.uk works with retailers and restaurants to offer consumers vouchers, discounts and deals to use in stores and at venues throughout the UK. We already have over 3.5 million app downloads and 7 million users on site, and we’re still growing fast.
The in-store voucher market is growing rapidly in the UK. VoucherCodes.co.uk has established relationships with most of the top retailers and restaurant chains in the country and is a leading player in this space. As retail technology rapidly evolves a huge opportunity exists for us to expand our offering for consumers and retail partners, growing the market further.
The Senior Product Manager will create and manage all in-store products and features for VoucherCodes.co.uk, and will be the driver of the in-store product strategy for the company. The position requires a laser-like customer focus and deep understanding of the mobile space.
The work environment is energetic and dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace, cares about the detail as well as the big picture and drives for results and executional excellence. The ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter who not only understands the ecommerce space but also has strong understanding of mobile platforms and technologies.
As the In-Store Product Manager you will be responsible for
● Defining market-leading user and retailer propositions for the VoucherCodes.co.uk in-Store products, making us a trusted shopping companion for consumers
● Developing new product ideas, functions and product extensions, based on evolving technology and customer needs, to deliver the proposition in simple and delightful ways which will win new users and keep current users coming back
● Working closely with the Sales, Business Development and Partner Management teams to create new products and feature enhancements which will be value-adding to retailers / restaurants / venues and help them attract, engage and understand customers purchasing in-store or across channels.
● Developing innovative promotional opportunities to help monetise the value created for partners
● Working with design, development and the app product manager to develop product roadmaps to execute successfully and deliver the proposition across all platforms
● Collecting market and user insight – through internal and external sources and user testing – to inform the business and the proposition development
● Helping develop and hit the In-Store targets for the business each forecast cycle
● Working with the Product Marketing Manager(s) to inform our base and partners about product launches and enhancements
● Working with Business Intelligence to gather insights on product usage and data products which can be created for partners
● Collaborating with engineering to ensure successful product development and implementation
● A strong grasp of mobile apps, sites, and smartphone/wearable technology together with a firm grasp on what an exceptional user experience looks like on each
● A significant amount of experience working in a multi-tenant consumer-facing Internet company
● Experience working in a two-sided business model or marketplace, developing a product which serves the needs of corporate partners as well as consumers
● Proven track record of managing and launching innovative products and features
● Extensive experience creating documentation including business cases, functional specs, PRDs, user stories, and wireframes/prototypes
● Experience with app and web analytics platforms, including intense analytical ability to derive actionable insights from large datasets
● Excellent presentation, meeting leader, and interpersonal communications skills
● Strong negotiation, organisational, and facilitation skills
● Detail-oriented self-starter, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
● Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
● Experience working across multiple markets in Europe
● Ad operations experience, including ad networks, operations platforms, and sales
● Proven successful launch of product including go-to-market strategy
● Technical background, or good technical understanding based on previous work with technical teams