You are interested in the world of digital marketing and would like to work in a young and motivated team for the market leader? Do you want to use your marketing and communication skills in an evolving digital HR context? Then take the chance and apply to us!
The aim of this function is to focus on the implementation and quality of the communication and core messages of the JobCloud products to the recruiters in Switzerland. You will work closely with a 16-strong marketing team and will be based in Zurich.
What you are responsible for
With us you have the overall responsibility for all JobCloud B2B recruitment products.
In concrete terms this means:
- Communication: You design the overall concept of the products, define the product message and the content of the communication.
- Marketing: You develop measures to market and increase the use of the products and implement them
- You know and understand the needs of our customers and analyze market trends.
- You organize and supervise events, workshops and webinars for our customers and are responsible for the conception and production of tutorial, testimonial or product videos.
- You will work strategically and proactively with various internal departments such as our product management and sales teams.
What you bring with you
- Completed studies (FH or university) in business administration, marketing or communication
- Industry experience in HR, personnel marketing / recruiting
- Project experience in digital product marketing
- Very good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and strong interest in technological trends
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- High communication skills with various stakeholders
- German (preferably mother tongue) with a good command of style and English are a prerequisite, French an advantage
What we offer you
- An opportunity to specialize in digital marketing, in a leading and growing company in Switzerland
- A job in a young and open-minded team, always looking for the best technologies.
- A stimulating environment in which you can contribute and exchange your know-how and ideas on a daily basis.
- Attractive social benefits
- The opportunity to work independently and benefit from the infrastructure of our parent companies Tamedia and Ringier at the same time.