Some of the things you’ll work on
- Work directly with Engineering, Data, Operations, Finance and Compliance to define and launch improvements to Azimo’s platform and internal tools.
- Own key metrics and drive improvements based around these in your mission team.
- Become an expert in fintech and payment platforms; monitoring developments in technology, regulation, market needs and understanding how these relate to our mission.
- Own the success or failure of your team’s work: testing, evaluating and demonstrating results is critical.
- Experience of integrating and optimising new technologies at a platform level.
- Comfortable with data analysis to determine opportunity areas and setting KPIs.
- Ability to prioritise business, product, customer and market requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work across an organisation to deliver the most value to our customers and the business.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and share options
- Choice of MacBooks: Air, 13” or 15” Pro.
- 26 paid holidays.
- Catered team lunch every Thursday.
- Regular social activities, including international company offsites.
- Work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Regular travel.